Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday

Chloe turned a year old a month ago tomorrow. We were going to have a party for her on February 21st, but for certain reasons we postponed it. We ended up having a party with my family for all three babies with birthday's three weeks apart. Melissa was nice enough to make cakes for each baby.

Otto and William both dug into their cakes, but Chloe didn't want anything to do with her cake.

Here are some pictures of after they got done eating the cake. Poor Chloe, just didn't want any. :0(

A little over a week later, we celebrated with Christophe's family. My mom came too. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures. That time Chloe at a little more cake, but not much. Here are some pictures of Chloe on her birthday with some balloons that Uncle Ben, Aunt Shari and Aunt Pat got her. Thanks you guys, she loved them.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love all of these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, Beck!!

elizabeth said...

Beck - I love these pics but I need more. Please let me see what my cute niece looks like. I love you!