Thursday, October 22, 2009

Race

So some people in my family think that it is a race to see who walks first, Lincoln or Chloe. But it is one race that both Elizabeth and I hope the other one wins. I know right now, they are about at the same place, taking a few steps. Go Lincoln go!!

Anyways, the last time Tricia was home Chloe was tarting to stand on her own. She asked me when Chloe started walking if I would take a video and put it on the blog. Well, it isn't exactly walking, just a taking a few steps. Usually it is just a few steps and the she falls, like below.

But sometimes, if she is going towards something she wants, she will take a few more. (Don't pay attention to the paper towel she is stepping on. There have been a lot of Box Elder bugs in my house and that night I had to keep something handy in case I saw one low enough for me to get, and Chloe had just pulled it down from the couch.)

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I'm pretty sure Chloe will win. Good luck with that. BTW who posted that, there is no way you were up and coherent at 5:50AM.

Anonymous said...

Beck - you're awesome! thanks for posting. I love seeing that cute little thing upright. . .and taking steps! I wish I could squeeze her and kiss her but by the time I'm in Utah and able to do that she'll be running!

Ry and Em Faddis said...

So Cute! I love her little bounce to stay up. We need to get together ASAP and do a girls night/day.