Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday

Today is Christophe and Ian's birthday. Jenny, her family, Matt, his family and Daniel all came to Mom and Dad's to celebrate. We had pizza, cupcakes and ice cream. Then Ian opened his presents. While the kids where playing with the new toys, the adults either went down stairs to watch basketball or stayed upstairs and played Trivial Pursuit on the Xbox. We had a lot of fun. We then compared Chloe and William. William is a little bigger, but they are close in size. Here are a couple picture of them.





This next picture is of Chloe in her Sunday dress last week. I just think she was so cute in it, but I'm not biased or anything.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I agree - I think they are both cute, and I am not prejudice - I am only their grandma!

Anonymous said...

Yea Beck!! Look at those cute babies! And they are both awake. Chloe is sure growing. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

By the way - I love that blanket they are both laying on!

Julie said...

She is adorable!