Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm having a ...

Girl. A little girl. My baby is measuring about 6 days small, but they are keeping my due date the same. It was so cool to get the ultrasound. To actually be able to see that is a real baby inside of me. While the ultrasound technician was trying to get a picture of her head, my girl wouldn't stay still long enough to get a picture. And Christophe made the comment that she is as stubborn as I am. Really? Me stubborn? It doesn't run in the family or anything. . .
Here are a couple more pictures that were taken. She had her hand above her head and they got a picture of her hand, but it didn't really work taking a picture of that picture. So I didn't add that one.
This is another one of my favorites. It is of her feet, and they are crossed at the ankle.





5 comments:

Life's Adventures said...

Becky. We're so excited for you & Christophe to have a daughter. What a great time to be pregnant. Congrats !!!
Luv, Aunt Shari & Uncle Jerry

Jan said...

Congrats on having a girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the girl, Beck! Of course I would be excited with a boy too. But - I love having more girls. Now we need both Jenny & Tina to be having girls and we're even Steven again!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! May the rest of the pregnancy go perfectly well.

Angie said...

I know I am really behind on commenting. (I have been slacking off - sorry) but CONGRATS on the baby girl! It will be fun to have another girl in the extended family full of boys! Yay for girls!