Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I want to play too

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Rebecca in the Bible
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not even a little
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Maybe
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't know. I probably could, but I don't want to.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Sugar cereals
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear shoes with laces unless I work out, so I don't really wear them ever.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I use to think I was so though, but lately I am realizing how weak my arms are.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla with carmel on it.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair?
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of communication skills.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family in Arizona that I don't get to see very ofter.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? A pinkish capri pajama pant and no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Some Gardettos
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I have no idea
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mama
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU? Nobody tagged me, I just wanted to do it.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football, football, and did I mention football?
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown, I dyed it back to my natural color.
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I have always wondered what they feel like
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza, chips and anything that is not healthy
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I started watching Juno and the plane yesterday, but then the computer died.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I have winter, I want to move to Arizona where it is summer year round
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? It depends on my mood, a pies sometimes and just ice cream others.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I don't remember what it is called, but it isn't good anyways.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am on a laptop
.41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? That 70's show
42. FAVORITE MUSIC? I like a lot of kinds of music.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jacksonville, FL
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? People say that I am good at cross stitching.

I tag Angie and Jan, cause they haven't done it yet. Have fun

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Wow! 2 in one week you're on a roll. I'm glad you did it. Especially about your fav foods, so true. I hope you are having the time of your life.

daniel said...

I laughed at your shoes tied comment...You should come running with me. How's Disneyland???

Jolene said...

In am glad you did it too. It fun to get to know you a little better.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Becky! You are talented at cross stitching. Thanks for playing along.