Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nothing

This post is really about nothing. But I am writing this to keep Elizabeth happy. Sorry it is not once a week, but at least it is an update.

Not much is going on. I just go to work and then go home and veg. Work is so slow that I am so bored most of the day that when I get home I don't have much energy to do anything.

We did go to Wendover on Saturday night on the "Fun Bus". It is a bus that drives from Salt Lake to Wendover and then will bring you back to Salt Lake. It only cost $15 a person and then they give you a certificate for $5 cash and a free buffet, that cost about $20, and then a free cocktail, which I didn't use. So if we just went for the food it was worth the bus fair. Christophe and I did a little gambling. He played $15 on Roulette and then I played $5 on penny slots. So we spent $20 on entertainment. Other people that we went with we much luckier than we were. Christophe's brother David won $100 in the first 10 minutes of being there. Christophe would have played more tables but they didn't have any dollar tables, the cheapest table cost $5, and we have to pay Christophe's tuition this week, so those weren't an option. Anyways I will stop babbling, I'm just trying to pass the time so it will be 5:00 sooner.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

something is better than nothing. keep it coming. glad your here.

Angie said...

Too bad you guys didn't win enough money to pay for tuition. That would have been pretty worth the trip. Sounds like you had a great time!

elizabeth said...

I want to hear about your new dog:)